Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beer Bar Band - May 2010

Yikes, deep into May already! Where have I been?

Despite the return of the cold weather, May is shaping up to be another brilliant month in Melbourne. Plenty of awesome little gigs continue to pop up, as well as the highlight event – the 2010 Beer & Brewers Expo (...I've got my ticket!).

Whilst I am personally dedicating the first half of this month to personal health and fitness (which should hopefully give me a good chance to catch up on posting a back log of reviews that I have been meaning to publish), the back half of the month will be a mini-explosion of beer-bar-band goodness.

Of note, other than the Beer Expo, I am excited about the Red Hill Brewery showcase at The Local Taphouse in St Kilda and ending the month of May with the Big Scary gig at the Northcote Social Club on Friday 28 May.

For those who can make it, I also recommend checking out the following gigs:

A special "event" mention also goes out to the BeermenTV's Hair Of The Dog Breakfast...Saturday 22 May (from 10:00am) at Beer DeLuxe, Federation Square in Melbourne city!

Over Easter, whilst drinking Mikeller's Beer Geek Breakfast…for breakfast (with hot-cross-buns)...I pondered what would actually make a great "Breakast beer". When I sent this thought out into the twitterverse, the guys at BeermenTV decided to put such a thought to the test! They took the genius initiative to set up a special Breakfast & Beer event during upcoming Beer & Brewer Expo.

To learn more and register for this very special breakfast, please head to: https://www.rsvpmenow.com/rsvpbeta/?id=21019

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment